Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: £400 per week ? by harrowred4/9 17:44Wed Sep 4 17:44:12 2024view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: League position predictions by geemickey10/8 12:17Sat Aug 10 12:17:56 2024view thread

Re: Pre season.

By harrowred (RedHarrow)17/7 13:06Wed Jul 17 13:06:40 2024In response to Re: Pre season.

Views: 233

I didn’t go to Tring and won’t be at Buckhurst this Saturday but I did go to the game vs Broadfields last night. They were a step up from Oxhey Jets in terms of quality for sure. We took a little longer to get into our flow but eventually did. Team was mostly the same without as many subs and a couple of rotations in starting positions.

Odumosu, Ifil, Williams and Miskin put us 4 up. By this point we had just changed our goalie from McCorkell to Messer. Things then got messy. We conceded 3, probably all 3 with Messer needing to do better and probably should have saved at least 2 with comfort.

Bloom looked great again, as did an unknown central defender who was tall, strong, quick and decent at other aspects too. I hope he’s signed. Jordan Hamilton-Olise looks great. He should make things happen whenever he has the ball.

Heard some murmurs about this Bostock guy which might throw a spanner in the works (from not much investment, to still being involved at Rayners Lane and even more so that he’s distanced himself from us altogether.) who knows. Let’s see what happens on that front.

reply to this article | return to the front page

Previous thread: Tickets by NonLeaguePro19/7 16:16Fri Jul 19 16:16:58 2024view thread