Maybe the Betway compiler knows something we don't, but I doubt if Thamesmead have any realistic chance of coming into dosh.
They have gone from being in moderately serious financial trouble a couple of years ago to having enough money to field a good Div One South / Div One North team.
How much of this is down to former long-serving Maidstone Chairman Paul Bowden-Brown, who arrived 18 months or so ago, is a good question. They've signed Jon Main, but the current squad will do very well to get more than 54-56 pts.
I'd make Harrow about evens in a match bet... and that's not something I'd often say about entrants priced at 50/1 and 15/2.
- Odds now up on Betway's site. by alan ainsworth12/7/2013 19:51Fri Jul 12 19:51:20 2013view thread
- Re: Odds now up on Betway's site. by middx wanderer12/7/2013 21:02Fri Jul 12 21:02:13 2013
- Re: Odds now up on Betway's site. by middx wanderer12/7/2013 21:05Fri Jul 12 21:05:08 2013
- Re: Odds now up on Betway's site. by Cappers13/7/2013 06:19Sat Jul 13 06:19:11 2013
- re: Thamesmead by alan ainsworth13/7/2013 07:49Sat Jul 13 07:49:08 2013