Re: Anderson Out?
That's quite true, we usually play well when we can counter attack against the better footballing sides. Our three games Dulwich & both against Maidstone were excellent football matches, we won two drew one lost two.They are the kind of matches you can enjoy. We have had some awful games against the lower sides , even when beating Leiston & Carshalton, they are the type of matches nobody wants to watch. If we lose while making the opponents goalkeeper work hard that is fine , but we very rarely do.
- Anderson Out? by middx wanderer1/3/2014 18:41Sat Mar 1 18:41:55 2014view thread
- Re: Anderson Out? by Cappers1/3/2014 19:27Sat Mar 1 19:27:57 2014
- Re: Anderson Out? by Anonymous2/3/2014 12:25Sun Mar 2 12:25:32 2014
- Re: Anderson Out? by Anonymous2/3/2014 18:02Sun Mar 2 18:02:57 2014
- Re: Anderson Out? by middx wanderer2/3/2014 19:43Sun Mar 2 19:43:03 2014