Re: train travel to VCD
The One Bell is fine, Jimmy Bullard bought it as a present for his Dad a few years back. If you like your ales then try the Penny Farthing off the High Street - it's a micropub which usually has 5 or 6 different ales on and some very decent cider. (No food apart from pork pies).
Have a good afternoon at Oakwood, you should be kept amused by some of our defending...
Next article in this thread: Re: train travel to VCD by Earlsmead part-timer1/4/2016 11:18Fri Apr 1 11:18:44 2016
- train travel to VCD by Middx Wanderer30/3/2016 21:45Wed Mar 30 21:45:02 2016view thread
- Re: train travel to VCD by The Green Gunner1/4/2016 16:00Fri Apr 1 16:00:41 2016
- Re: train travel to VCD by Earlsmead part-timer1/4/2016 11:18Fri Apr 1 11:18:44 2016
- VCD 2 Harrow Boro 3 by Middx Wanderer3/4/2016 10:45Sun Apr 3 10:45:36 2016
- Re: VCD 2 Harrow Boro 3 by Earlsmead part-timer3/4/2016 11:28Sun Apr 3 11:28:31 2016