10 points from 5 games
I said in an earlier post that over the next five games;
that we should be looking at 10 points. We have 3 already which i expected away at Hendon. Lowestoft drew on Boxing Day at home to Folkestone, so I am hopeful that the long journey on NYE with an early kick off will help us out in the next game too.
The table is already looking better. Out of the bottom four, with all of those below us having played numerous games more than us. I wont get carried away but its interesting to look at the fact that if we played all of our games in hand and got to the same amount of games as the teams above us, there are only 7 teams we could not overtake. 3 are Burgess, Wingate and Leiston as they are all above us having played the same amount already. The other 4 are Needham, Bognor, Havant and Tonbridge who are all currently in the top 6. We could overtake everybody else if we were to win all of our games in hand i.e 6 games in hand over Dulwich Hamlet, if we won all 6, we would go above them by a point. Realistically that is not going to happen, but with a run of fixtures coming up, it would be easy to see the benefits of a run of wins. Heres hoping the recent upturn in form continues!
Next article in this thread: 7 from 4 by RedHarrow10/1/2017 14:06Tue Jan 10 14:06:46 2017
- 10 points from 5 games by RedHarrow28/12/2016 12:56Wed Dec 28 12:56:18 2016view thread
- 7 from 4 by RedHarrow10/1/2017 14:06Tue Jan 10 14:06:46 2017
- Re: 10 points from 5 games by Middx Wanderer28/12/2016 15:46Wed Dec 28 15:46:51 2016
- Re: 10 points from 5 games by RedHarrow28/12/2016 19:18Wed Dec 28 19:18:45 2016
- Re: 10 points from 5 games by Earlsmead part-timer29/12/2016 10:25Thu Dec 29 10:25:56 2016