Home v Grays Ath
After a disappointing January, we have improved so much this month. Three wins & very narrow defeats against Billericay & Bognor. We now have the opportunity to push up the league as we play our backlog of fixtures. Grays have improved in recent weeks too, the 5-2 win at the ground a couple of weeks go flattered us somewhat. Dispite a few injuries we are looking very solid, we have a very settled & decent squad.
let's make sure the same kind of support that we had last Saturday continues right to the end of the season.
Next article in this thread: Re: Home v Grays Ath by cappers22/2/2017 14:22Wed Feb 22 14:22:26 2017
- Home v Grays Ath by Middx Wanderer22/2/2017 11:32Wed Feb 22 11:32:59 2017view thread
- Re: Home v Grays Ath by cappers22/2/2017 14:22Wed Feb 22 14:22:26 2017
- Re: Boro 1 Grays 3 by Earlsmead part-timer25/2/2017 18:36Sat Feb 25 18:36:24 2017
- Re: Boro 1 Grays 3 by South Harrow Old Boy27/2/2017 10:59Mon Feb 27 10:59:42 2017
- Re: Boro 1 Grays 3 by Middx Wanderer27/2/2017 16:03Mon Feb 27 16:03:27 2017