Re: Boro 1 Grays 3
Yeah, very disappointing performance on Saturday. Midfielder Webb was missed. At half time i thought the game was still there for the winning but we didn't show up at all in the second half. Credit to Grays as they deserved their win and didn't look like a bottom placed team.
Their number six was lucky to still be on the pitch after his two late challenges ( only one of them was carded by ref ).
But to be honest our second half performance didn't make me think we could have beaten their ten men anyway.
Onwards to Tuesday now and hopefully we will raise our game like we usually do against higher placed teams.
Come on you reds.
Next article in this thread: Re: Boro 1 Grays 3 by Middx Wanderer27/2/2017 16:03Mon Feb 27 16:03:27 2017
- Home v Grays Ath by Middx Wanderer22/2/2017 11:32Wed Feb 22 11:32:59 2017view thread
- Re: Home v Grays Ath by cappers22/2/2017 14:22Wed Feb 22 14:22:26 2017
- Re: Boro 1 Grays 3 by Earlsmead part-timer25/2/2017 18:36Sat Feb 25 18:36:24 2017
- Re: Boro 1 Grays 3 by South Harrow Old Boy27/2/2017 10:59Mon Feb 27 10:59:42 2017
- Re: Boro 1 Grays 3 by Middx Wanderer27/2/2017 16:03Mon Feb 27 16:03:27 2017