Re: Harrow Boro 2 Worthing 2
Although i would have taken a point before the game this could be one that we look back at as having let slip.
i agree it was a good game overall. The Borough performance was much improved on the Burgess Hill one on Tuesday. From the first minute we looked like we up for it, the midfield looking lively.
I also agree that the referee had a strange game. Lenient for the first hour which i think contributed to a good game but in the last 20 minutes or so seemed to be booking Boro players for trivial offences. Ref stopped us taking a quick free quick at the end of the game which i think was the spark to our lot arguing with him after the game. i saw a yellow card brandished afterwards but not sure if it was to a player our one of our management team?
We should take heart , though, at this performance and see if we can continue with it against Havant on Tuesday where even a point would be a great result.
- Harrow Boro 2 Worthing 2 by Earlsmead part-timer11/3/2017 20:44Sat Mar 11 20:44:22 2017view thread
- Re: Harrow Boro 2 Worthing 2 by RedHarrow12/3/2017 10:08Sun Mar 12 10:08:43 2017
- Re: Harrow Boro 2 Worthing 2 by Earlsmead part-timer11/3/2017 22:45Sat Mar 11 22:45:48 2017
- Re: Harrow Boro 2 Worthing 2 by Middx Wanderer12/3/2017 19:38Sun Mar 12 19:38:29 2017
- Re: Harrow Boro 2 Worthing 2 by South Harrow Old Boy13/3/2017 13:22Mon Mar 13 13:22:55 2017