Re: Swans v Boro - part two
Judging by the quality of Staines finishing we may well have won a penalty shoot out !!
The look of despair on the Staines managers face after each miss was a picture.
52 points it is now and my overcautious self thinks another couple of points may be needed. It's not impossible for those teams 20th and 21st to pick up three wins in the last six to take them to 53 points. We'll see though.
Next up is Havant on Tuesday night and we could face a backlash after our smash n grab victory a couple of weeks ago. Still if we go there feeling relaxed with nothing to lose who knows? The higher teams in this league tend to bring out the best in us.
- Swans v Boro - part one... by Earlsmead part-timer21/3/2017 23:26Tue Mar 21 23:26:10 2017view thread
- Re: Swans v Boro - part one... by South Harrow Old Boy22/3/2017 18:48Wed Mar 22 18:48:24 2017
- Re: Swans v Boro - part two by Earlsmead part-timer25/3/2017 19:54Sat Mar 25 19:54:00 2017
- Re: Swans v Boro - part two by Middx Wanderer26/3/2017 09:15Sun Mar 26 09:15:27 2017
- Re: Swans v Boro - part two by RedHarrow26/3/2017 11:04Sun Mar 26 11:04:36 2017
- Re: Swans v Boro - part two by South Harrow Old Boy27/3/2017 18:06Mon Mar 27 18:06:50 2017