Re: Players to keep?
Its difficult to make suggestions on individual players, but I am generally happy with our defensive players. The surgery needs to be in the offensive areas , not so much the personnel, but the way we play, it simply takes far to long for the ball to get into the penalty area after it has crossed the half way line. That could because MCS comes to deep for the ball/or doesn't head it on, nobody makes runs behind the opposition defence or the wingers take for ever to get round to crossing it . Being a striker waiting for a Michael Bryan cross or pass must be the most frustrating experience , Nobody has a clue when or if he is going to pass. If he went back to how he played in the last third of 2014/15 he would be first on the team sheet, on the last third of 2016/17 he would be lucky to warm the bench.
I hope Joshua Webb is given the opportunity to play in an attacking midfield role, If Mark McCloud is fit then that is another issue resolved, Cumberbatch is a genuine prospect so hopefully he will stay too.
Next article in this thread: Kurtis Cumberbatch by RedHarrow19/5/2017 18:54Fri May 19 18:54:20 2017
- Players to keep? by RedHarrow15/5/2017 17:16Mon May 15 17:16:45 2017view thread
- Re: Players to keep? by Earlsmead part-timer16/5/2017 09:43Tue May 16 09:43:44 2017
- Re: Players to keep? by Middx Wanderer16/5/2017 12:38Tue May 16 12:38:11 2017
- Kurtis Cumberbatch by RedHarrow19/5/2017 18:54Fri May 19 18:54:20 2017
- Players Released by Middx Wanderer23/5/2017 14:47Tue May 23 14:47:52 2017