Re: Weymouth 2 Boro 2
Wow, what guts and heart this team has. 2-0 down, depleted team and a fight back against 2nd in the league to gain a point. Fantastic stuff from the players and management.
There were a few worries after that Taunton game with 3 players sent off. We had lost George Moore too before that but Josh Andrews has come in and done fantastic. Jordan Ireland has been great at CB and even when we have had 3 midfielders in defence and only 3 subs we have somehow still got results!
Interesting run of games again now, Preddie suspended but Gough and Fenton back but will Ireland be dropped? George Moore on the mend but will he be back in the team? O'Connor won't be able to get back in with Moss and Kearney playing so well so out bench is going to be useful now.
Hendon and Kings Langley up next. Hendon in really bad form but it's a Boxing Day Derby so anything can happen. On the form guide we should win that one but this is football. Then Kings Langley who started the season poorly like their previous season but have since turned it around and are on a great win. When we played them in August it looked like we would score every time we Attacked. I think they will prove more of a test this time. Then it is bottom of the league Staines before 2 games in a few days vs Met Police. I'm hopeful of 10 points from those 15 available. I'd like 7 from the first 3 before we face Met Police to give us a really good feeling going into 2019!
Edited by harrowred at 11:26:55 on 23rd December 2018
- Weymouth 2 Boro 2 by Middx Wanderer22/12/2018 17:47Sat Dec 22 17:47:42 2018view thread
- Re: Weymouth 2 Boro 2 by Earlsmead part-timer22/12/2018 19:30Sat Dec 22 19:30:02 2018
- Re: Weymouth 2 Boro 2 by cappers22/12/2018 19:22Sat Dec 22 19:22:18 2018
- Re: Weymouth 2 Boro 2 by Earlsmead part-timer22/12/2018 19:42Sat Dec 22 19:42:40 2018
- Re: Weymouth 2 Boro 2 by Earlsmead part-timer22/12/2018 20:49Sat Dec 22 20:49:47 2018
- Re: Weymouth 2 Boro 2 by Middx Wanderer23/12/2018 07:11Sun Dec 23 07:11:12 2018
- Re: Weymouth 2 Boro 2 by RedHarrow23/12/2018 11:26Sun Dec 23 11:26:33 2018