Re: Poole 3 Boro 3
I too listened on the live commentary for Poole and for the first half it sounded like Poole were pretty much in control with little threat from ourselves. The two goals conceded in two mins was not good but the commentator kept saying how poor Poole have been at home so had some hope. Half time changes seemed to help and there was hope when Kearney pulled one back with 25 to go. All looked lost at 3-1 and even at 3-2 it didn't seem like we were pushing for a goal but then one came out of nowhere with almost the last kick of the game. In the end a good point and one to hopefully boost morale after a couple of defeats. May now be able to take that momentum into the upcoming games and get another run going.
It's clear we've lost touch with the top 4 now having played many games more and I think we will be fighting for that 5th spot. The league is very odd, it's all quite congested in the middle and 3rd bottom are only 6 points from 11th so lots of swings and turns to come.
Next article in this thread: Re: Poole 3 Boro 3 by Fixtures Direct23/1/2019 11:26Wed Jan 23 11:26:53 2019
- Poole 3 Boro 3 by Terry22/1/2019 22:01Tue Jan 22 22:01:38 2019view thread
- Re: Poole 3 Boro 3 by Middx Wanderer23/1/2019 09:22Wed Jan 23 09:22:41 2019
- Re: Poole 3 Boro 3 by RedHarrow23/1/2019 09:19Wed Jan 23 09:19:40 2019
- Re: Poole 3 Boro 3 by Fixtures Direct23/1/2019 11:26Wed Jan 23 11:26:53 2019
- Re: Poole 3 Boro 3 by Middx Wanderer23/1/2019 12:52Wed Jan 23 12:52:19 2019
- Re: Poole 3 Boro 3 by Middx Wanderer23/1/2019 12:56Wed Jan 23 12:56:31 2019