Re: Poole 3 Boro 3
First thing, credit to the Poole commentator as your assessment is spot on.
To say the starting line up surprised the travelling supporters would be an understatement.
Moss up front on his own ( i know the game plan was Holland & Bryan to support, but we all know how much Bryan effects a game when we go behind!)
How Odetola was started in midfield, after his debut contribution at Staines is staggering.
The first half was pretty terrible. If Moss is the lone striker you would expect crosses into the box, but not one. Corners, not one got beyond the near post in the whole game.
Credit where its due, three positive substitutions.
At 2-1 we were in the game. Then conceded another cheap goal. But the never say die attitude continued, Kearney was getting the better of the home defence, O'Conner & Holland we having joy in the wide areas .
Two late late goals rescued a very unlikely point.
Hopefully we will start on Saturday with our strongest
X1, & everyone is switched on from the start.
Next article in this thread: Re: Poole 3 Boro 3 by RedHarrow23/1/2019 09:19Wed Jan 23 09:19:40 2019
- Poole 3 Boro 3 by Terry22/1/2019 22:01Tue Jan 22 22:01:38 2019view thread
- Re: Poole 3 Boro 3 by Middx Wanderer23/1/2019 09:22Wed Jan 23 09:22:41 2019
- Re: Poole 3 Boro 3 by RedHarrow23/1/2019 09:19Wed Jan 23 09:19:40 2019
- Re: Poole 3 Boro 3 by Fixtures Direct23/1/2019 11:26Wed Jan 23 11:26:53 2019
- Re: Poole 3 Boro 3 by Middx Wanderer23/1/2019 12:52Wed Jan 23 12:52:19 2019
- Re: Poole 3 Boro 3 by Middx Wanderer23/1/2019 12:56Wed Jan 23 12:56:31 2019