Re: Poole 3 Boro 3
"we had 2 defenders out and then Jordan Ireland is hurt in warm up and Mcleod comes in. I would suggest that was plan A out of the window"
Have no problem with the defensive selections , as without Gough & Fenton we were always going to be limited.
But offensively, which is clearly our strength (as we concede plenty with our first choice defenders). That formation needs to filed under plan Z & never seen again. Unless Odetola has a lot more in his locker he can be filed there too.
We have 4 seriously good goal scorers. Having 3 sat on the bench, will take a long time to convince me that is a plan A, B or C.
Next article in this thread: Re: Poole 3 Boro 3 by Middx Wanderer23/1/2019 12:56Wed Jan 23 12:56:31 2019
- Poole 3 Boro 3 by Terry22/1/2019 22:01Tue Jan 22 22:01:38 2019view thread
- Re: Poole 3 Boro 3 by Middx Wanderer23/1/2019 09:22Wed Jan 23 09:22:41 2019
- Re: Poole 3 Boro 3 by RedHarrow23/1/2019 09:19Wed Jan 23 09:19:40 2019
- Re: Poole 3 Boro 3 by Fixtures Direct23/1/2019 11:26Wed Jan 23 11:26:53 2019
- Re: Poole 3 Boro 3 by Middx Wanderer23/1/2019 12:52Wed Jan 23 12:52:19 2019
- Re: Poole 3 Boro 3 by Middx Wanderer23/1/2019 12:56Wed Jan 23 12:56:31 2019