Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Salisbury 0 Harrow 2 by Fulham red14/4 16:48Sun Apr 14 16:48:51 2024view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Score Predictions or Tomorrows Line Up by Terry29/3/2019 20:08Fri Mar 29 20:08:02 2019view thread

Re: My Starting Xl for Saturdays Game at Gosport.

By Terry29/3/2019 17:08Fri Mar 29 17:08:23 2019In response to Re: My Starting Xl for Saturdays Game at Gosport.

Views: 649

Hello Middlesex Wanderer thank you for naming a team thats three in the mix.l hope management are taking note.lm nearly with you on your team.Frank Keitas a very skillful player but lm not sure if tomorrow would play to his strengths.lve a feeling that Gosport are going to do what Frome did that is put themselves about in midfield and make a game of who wants it most rather than just football ability.As for Frank hes not committed enough for the 50/50s in midfield in my view and without the ball hes not keen on doing the ugly side of tracking back and getting in opponents faces.Thats why if Excellence Muhemba is available l would start him tomorrow hes got a physical prescence is difficult to knock off the ball and is a good ball winner we need this because its going to be battle and we must Let them know they are in a contest because its been far too weak the Last 2 games.Your sticking with Ryan Moss they say form is temporary but class is permanent and he might prove me wrong tomorrow but l think Mark Bitmead deserves to start instead hes was far more committed Last week getting stuck in and took his goal very well.Your so right about the ball being played forward we need to hit the channels good crosses and play the game in their half.All the short free kicks and fancy tricks bin for good but l say this every week and we had the situation of a free kick against Frome on half way and we play 8 short passes and its back with our goalie thats not just not good enough full stop.Thats a coaching issue that needs addressing.Always hit a ball forward always throw a ball forward and your taking the game to the opposistion.Really Looking forward to tomorrow lve never been on a ferry to a football match before! So Come On You Reds!

Edited by Terry at 18:21:27 on 29th March 2019

reply to this article | return to the front page

Previous thread: Gosport v Boro Preview. by Terry29/3/2019 12:59Fri Mar 29 12:59:07 2019view thread