Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Hungerford match highlights by harrowred26/3 19:01Tue Mar 26 19:01:19 2024view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Excellent Response! by Terry9/4/2019 19:02Tue Apr 9 19:02:42 2019view thread

Score Predictions For Saturdays 3 Vital Games

By Terry9/4/2019 08:59Tue Apr 9 08:59:20 2019

Views: 610

I believe Farnborough are out of it now that Last minute defeat l dont believe they can recover from.
So the big 3 going for 5th heres my exclusive guide just for fun what the scores on the doors will be!
Taunton v Kings Langley.
I was thinking before Saturday that this would be a routine win for Taunton as they do have better players but they crashed 3-1 to the Met Police and Kings Langley Lost 2-1 to Swindon Supermarine.So not an easy one to call now but lm expecting Taunton to bounce back and win by 3-1
Poole v Basingstoke
The big question here is have Poole turned the corner in pressure games with that win at Farnborough or will they revert back to type in this one playing a team with a Lot to play for trying to avoid the drop.
As lve said before Poole football ability wise being very honest are the 5th best team in the League but you need character and that word bottle too.Another toughie to call but on previous evidence on how Poole play under pressure lm saying 2-1 to Basingstoke.
Harrow Boro v Wimbourne
Again plenty for both teams to play for Boro with an outside chance of 5th.Wimbourne in a relegation battle.
Theres no doubt Boro have the better players and l know the guys will be working hard on their finishing in training this week.
Wimbourne are in a poor run of form so Confidence must be Low and if Boro bring their A game Saturday which they must l can only see a home win.So lm saying 3-1 to Boro to keep our play off hopes alive.
So there are my predictions just for fun and please anyone else on the forum who wants to a have a go predicting that would great.So Come On You Reds!

reply to this article | return to the front page

1 person likes this 1 person   1 person dislikes this 1 person

Next article in this thread: Re: Score Predictions For Saturdays 3 Vital Games by harrowred9/4/2019 15:03Tue Apr 9 15:03:14 2019

Previous thread: Soon Just 4 Points Behind! by Terry9/4/2019 14:54Tue Apr 9 14:54:43 2019view thread