To be honest l wouldnt be in favour.
But this is only my personal view.
The great thing about going to Non League football is it isnt Fake Like the Professional Game where they Blare out some Tuneless song when the Home team score to create "Atmosphere"something they copied from America everytime a so called Touchdown gets scored.
From the experience of the Farnborough game Last year when so called fans who were Later banned banged a drum non stop for 90mins it was a horrendous experience you couldnt concentrate on the game and l know a Lot of fans were very unhappy and told me they were thinking of staying away because of it.
I wanted to get a ban of all musical instruments brought into the ground through the ground regulations.
So lts a bad idea it may upset a Lot of the fans and Local residents who may make a complaint to the club the Noise.
What we want is a good 90mins football hard fought and well played and not gimmicks from the so called " Proffesional game" Thats my opinion Ash ok.
Edited by Terry at 07:22:59 on 28th August 2019
Next article in this thread: Re: Drum by cappers28/8/2019 18:11Wed Aug 28 18:11:08 2019
- Drum by BoroHome&Away28/8/2019 00:53Wed Aug 28 00:53:20 2019view thread
- Re: Drum by RedHarrow28/8/2019 13:09Wed Aug 28 13:09:53 2019
- Re: Drum by Terry29/8/2019 21:30Thu Aug 29 21:30:04 2019
- Re: Drum by Terry28/8/2019 13:20Wed Aug 28 13:20:32 2019
- Re: Drum by Middx Wanderer28/8/2019 13:34Wed Aug 28 13:34:44 2019
- Re: Drum by Terry28/8/2019 13:52Wed Aug 28 13:52:05 2019
- Re: Drum by Terry28/8/2019 07:21Wed Aug 28 07:21:50 2019
- Re: Drum by cappers28/8/2019 18:11Wed Aug 28 18:11:08 2019
- Re: Drum by Terry28/8/2019 19:17Wed Aug 28 19:17:14 2019