Re: What to Improve On!
Terry your like a 606 caller that is criticising a manager after games you haven't seen.
Moss played 90 mins v Beaconsfield, he didn't really make an impression, so no surprise he didn't start. He got a great welcome from our supporters when he came on , as we all know he is a class player, but has had a difficult start to the season.
As for the shape of the team, it is often changing which is a great credit to the team & management, so do not need to bin anything we have so many goalscoring midfielders we will never only have one up front.
We are an excellent footballing side (Arsenal of the souther league perhaps) & our supporters at Poole acknowledged that with much applause for team & management at the end of the match on Saturday.
As for not being able to "battle" , the bully boys of the League, Taunton did not get the better of us, so we have no problems there either.
If you want to watch a team of cloggers you will be disappointed , if you want to watch a team playing passing football, which may at times be frustrating when a pass goes astray, but wins a lot more than they lose you are following the right team.
Up the Boro
Next article in this thread: Re: What to Improve On! by Terry16/9/2019 11:04Mon Sep 16 11:04:14 2019
- What to Improve On! by Terry15/9/2019 06:59Sun Sep 15 06:59:23 2019view thread
- Re: What to Improve On! by Middx Wanderer15/9/2019 11:22Sun Sep 15 11:22:59 2019
- Re: What to Improve On! by Terry15/9/2019 22:43Sun Sep 15 22:43:52 2019
- Re: What to Improve On! by Middx Wanderer16/9/2019 09:14Mon Sep 16 09:14:35 2019
- Re: What to Improve On! by Terry16/9/2019 11:04Mon Sep 16 11:04:14 2019
- Re: What to Improve On! by Whispering Minotaur16/9/2019 13:29Mon Sep 16 13:29:20 2019
- Re: What to Improve On! by Terry16/9/2019 14:52Mon Sep 16 14:52:01 2019
- Re: What to Improve On! by Earlsmead part-timer15/9/2019 12:23Sun Sep 15 12:23:37 2019