Re: What to Improve On!
Yes agreed Middlesex Wanderer but theres got to be a mix.
I cant afford to call 606 lm too poor!
But Looking at the highlights on you tube those 3 goals could have been prevented.
The first one the midfield dont track the run of the 2 who wins a subsquent corner which they score from.
2nd goal looks offside by the Poole player has 4 yrds of space on the ball to make the pass.Again midfield at fault.
George Fenton whos normally Excellent and Good Leader on the pitch just at fault for the 3rd as he was ball watching not following the run of the forward he was marking.
We played well l agree but its only my opinion 4-4-2 its an easier system for the players to understand and you can get behind ball easier as a unit.
But at the end of the day only one thing counts Winning no ifs not buts play all the Fancy Attractive football thats Great But its all about Results and Winning matches.
Looking forward to Tuesday!!!!
So Come On You Reds!!!!!!
Next article in this thread: Re: What to Improve On! by Whispering Minotaur16/9/2019 13:29Mon Sep 16 13:29:20 2019
- What to Improve On! by Terry15/9/2019 06:59Sun Sep 15 06:59:23 2019view thread
- Re: What to Improve On! by Middx Wanderer15/9/2019 11:22Sun Sep 15 11:22:59 2019
- Re: What to Improve On! by Terry15/9/2019 22:43Sun Sep 15 22:43:52 2019
- Re: What to Improve On! by Middx Wanderer16/9/2019 09:14Mon Sep 16 09:14:35 2019
- Re: What to Improve On! by Terry16/9/2019 11:04Mon Sep 16 11:04:14 2019
- Re: What to Improve On! by Whispering Minotaur16/9/2019 13:29Mon Sep 16 13:29:20 2019
- Re: What to Improve On! by Terry16/9/2019 14:52Mon Sep 16 14:52:01 2019
- Re: What to Improve On! by Earlsmead part-timer15/9/2019 12:23Sun Sep 15 12:23:37 2019