Re: Whats The Score?
I understand yesterday was overall, not good. Watching it was difficult. However, I could see the hurt and disappointment in Steve and Darron and I am sure they did not remotely give a half-time team talk that resembled anything like 'well done and continue doing what you're doing'. I am totally convinced of that.
Some of the comments on here and the match report are justified, but my belief is there is too much down and dark when we lose, and too much up and shining light when we win. Opposite ends of the spectrum if you like. Even during the dark of yesterday, I saw some shining bright lights to be happy about and to want to believe further in them. But I see much more dark being reported and very little light. It should always be our lights we report on and not so much the dark. Much too easy to always point out the dark and be critical of everyone. We ask for courage and belief on the field, well let's try doing the exactly the same, reporting and talking about the shining lights. If you didn't see any, well then maybe you weren't looking for the good and just the bad.
Feel free to disagree and to justify why after so many years etc etc etc you've seen better. While that maybe true and justified, we have to get behind and celebrate what we have now and not the past.
I hope the shining light parts of our team and performances grow bigger and bolder in the coming games.
Next article in this thread: Re: Whats The Score? by Terry26/1/2020 17:33Sun Jan 26 17:33:34 2020
- Whats The Score? by Terry25/1/2020 11:26Sat Jan 25 11:26:34 2020view thread
- Re: Whats The Score? by BoroHome&Away25/1/2020 11:38Sat Jan 25 11:38:58 2020
- Re: Whats The Score? by Terry25/1/2020 13:18Sat Jan 25 13:18:21 2020
- Re: Whats The Score? by Earlsmead part-timer25/1/2020 17:40Sat Jan 25 17:40:29 2020
- Re: Whats The Score? by Terry25/1/2020 21:04Sat Jan 25 21:04:04 2020
- Re: Whats The Score? by Earlsmead part-timer25/1/2020 21:58Sat Jan 25 21:58:03 2020
- Re: Whats The Score? by Terry25/1/2020 22:08Sat Jan 25 22:08:51 2020
- Re: Whats The Score? by newishred26/1/2020 17:13Sun Jan 26 17:13:43 2020
- Re: Whats The Score? by Terry26/1/2020 17:33Sun Jan 26 17:33:34 2020
- Re: Whats The Score? by newishred26/1/2020 17:42Sun Jan 26 17:42:39 2020
- Re: Whats The Score? by Terry26/1/2020 17:54Sun Jan 26 17:54:07 2020