Harrow Boro v Salisbury Match Preview
Our First Home League Match Since March Ironinically Which Was Against Salisbury Too And Really Looking Forward To It.
Both Sides Like To Play Open Football So Should Be A Great Game.
I Won't Bother With Any Mind Games As I Know Steve Claridge Will Be Too Cute For That!
But I Will Say Salisbury Like The Possesion Game So We've Got To Put Ourselves About Especially Midfield And Knock Them Off Their Stride.
Yes Some Tough Tackles And Start The Game With A Good Tempo.
Playing In Their Half Of The Pitch.
Getting Ball In Wide Areas With Good Crosses, Corners and Set Pieces and Long Throws If Anyone Can Do It!
The Wind Will Be A Factor So Diagnional Balls Towards The Corners Never A Bad Option.
But Salisbury Are A Good Side Nothing More.
Im Very Confident With The Squad We Have Now That We Are A Match For Most Teams In This League and So Im Saying 2-1 To Boro!!!
Come On You Reds!!!
Edited by Terence at 08:57:46 on 26th September 2020
Next article in this thread: Re: Harrow Boro 1 v Salisbury 2 by Middx Wanderer26/9 21:09Sat Sep 26 21:09:38 2020
- Harrow Boro v Salisbury Match Preview by Terence26/9 08:57Sat Sep 26 08:57:02 2020view thread
- Re: Harrow Boro 1 v Salisbury 2 by Middx Wanderer26/9 21:09Sat Sep 26 21:09:38 2020
- Re: Harrow Boro 1 v Salisbury 2 by Terence26/9 21:39Sat Sep 26 21:39:09 2020
- Re: Harrow Boro 1 v Salisbury 2 by harrowred27/9 10:23Sun Sep 27 10:23:29 2020
- Re: Harrow Boro 1 v Salisbury 2 by Terence27/9 11:52Sun Sep 27 11:52:10 2020