GBFC 2 HBFC 2
Definitely a game of two halves today .
Harrow absolutely awful for the first 30-35mins .
Gosport should have been 3-0 nil up and would have been if not for some excellent goalkeeping from Purdue.
Harrow could string a pass together and hardly got out of our own half.
In fact I'm pretty sure our first shot in the game was Ant''s goal , which he took superbly.
Presume Steve gave the boys a rocket at HT because we played much better (why weren't we doing that first half! )
Passing and movement much better with plenty of chances , but to be fair Gosport and chances as well.
And after what I can only call some "eccentric" refereeing from the ref and blatant time wasting from Gosport (particularly from their keeper) Harrow finally got their reward , a definite penalty. At least the ref got that decision right .
2-2 was a throughly deserved point but still a mystery to me why we started so poorly, as a better team would have put the game out of reach long before we made out comeback.
Next article in this thread: Re: GBFC 2 HBFC 2 by harrowred17/10/2020 19:31Sat Oct 17 19:31:47 2020
- GBFC 2 HBFC 2 by Earlsmead part-timer17/10/2020 19:30Sat Oct 17 19:30:27 2020view thread
- Re: GBFC 2 HBFC 2 by harrowred17/10/2020 19:31Sat Oct 17 19:31:47 2020
- Re: GBFC 2 HBFC 2 by Earlsmead part-timer17/10/2020 22:44Sat Oct 17 22:44:57 2020
- Re: GBFC 2 HBFC 2 by The Majors Hat17/10/2020 23:45Sat Oct 17 23:45:06 2020 1 person
- Re: GBFC 2 HBFC 2 by Lee Endersby's Left Peg19/10/2020 22:50Mon Oct 19 22:50:49 2020
- Re: GBFC 2 HBFC 2 by Middx Wanderer18/10/2020 09:00Sun Oct 18 09:00:20 2020 1 person