Away to Burgess Hill Town.
Is it a great draw? We shall wait for Terence. However it is a bit different to the Cray Valley PM draw and I fancy our chances.
Burgess Hill Town are in the Isthmian Div 1 South East. They have 4 points from 5 league games. They actually lost to Cray Valley PM 3-1 in the fa cup 1st qualifying round.
Their only league win has come against Phoenix Sports who have only 6 points from 5 games. They beat Ware in the last round of the FA Trophy. Ware are mid table of the Isth Div 1 South Central.
Like the rest of Burgess Hill Towns league defeats, I’m going to say that Borough win this by the odd goal.
Next article in this thread: Re: FA Trophy by Terence19/10/2020 18:57Mon Oct 19 18:57:41 2020
- FA Trophy by harrowred19/10/2020 16:07Mon Oct 19 16:07:58 2020view thread
- Re: FA Trophy by Terence19/10/2020 18:57Mon Oct 19 18:57:41 2020 1 person
- Re: FA Trophy by Middx Wanderer20/10/2020 11:28Tue Oct 20 11:28:22 2020
- Re: FA Trophy by Terence20/10/2020 13:49Tue Oct 20 13:49:49 2020
- Re: FA Trophy by Middx Wanderer20/10/2020 14:23Tue Oct 20 14:23:49 2020
- Re: FA Trophy by Terence20/10/2020 15:31Tue Oct 20 15:31:12 2020
- Re: FA Trophy by The Majors Hat19/10/2020 17:35Mon Oct 19 17:35:10 2020
- Re: FA Trophy by cappers19/10/2020 17:47Mon Oct 19 17:47:10 2020
- Re: FA Trophy by geemickey19/10/2020 18:36Mon Oct 19 18:36:24 2020