ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: 21/22 Season by The Majors HatYesterday 21:09Yesterday at 21:09:08view thread

Oldest article: BBC Non League Show by Town Colours25/7/2012 20:58Wed Jul 25 20:58:44 2012view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: The shirts by Boro Loyal28/4 13:04Wed Apr 28 13:04:48 2021view thread

Re: European Super League

By cappers19/4 21:07Mon Apr 19 21:07:22 2021In response to Re: European Super League

Views: 85

The best match for me was Eastbourne Boro away in the FA Cup when we beat them 4-2. Great result and great travelling support. I'm usually a follower when it comes to chanting but on that day, I was getting the chants going. I remember seeing a number of Eastbourne fans leaving and I got the 'we can see you sneaking out' chant going. Great memories.

Other notable mentions:

Tonbridge Angels away in playoff semi final in the same season. Narrowly lost but was a great game and another good away following from us.

Chesterfield, again the same season. We gave a good account of ourselves and should have had a penalty for a foul on Kenta.

Enfield in the 4th qualifying round of FA Cup. We won but I was young at the time and don't remember it that well

reply to this article | return to the front page

Previous thread: Steve Baker signs a new deal by Middx Wanderer11/4 16:34Sun Apr 11 16:34:14 2021view thread