Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Hungerford match highlights by harrowred26/3 19:01Tue Mar 26 19:01:19 2024view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Harrow Borough 1 Yate Town 2 by Terrance14/8/2021 18:44Sat Aug 14 18:44:49 2021view thread

Re: Harrow Borough v Yate Town Match Preview

By harrowred (RedHarrow)14/8/2021 19:13Sat Aug 14 19:13:03 2021In response to Re: Harrow Borough v Yate Town Match Preview

Views: 870

I think he is still at Beaconsfield. He does seem like the type of player we need upfront for sure. They won at Dorchester today. Some other interesting results included Hendon winning 4-0 (!) at Truro!

I think Adenola at right back has got good potential to do well. I know we were chasing the game but thought we looked immediately better when we went to 4-4-2 with wingers. We really lacked width before that but with Oduteko, Wynter, O’Connor all out we are missing some width. Moore couldn’t get in the game and I prefer watching him dictating on the wing and cutting in before unleashing his powerful strikes.

Agree with above post that having both strikers under 5ft 8 when we were chasing the game was not ideal. We actually got it wide late on but was a bit pointless crossing with those strikers. We can’t play the Terry way without some taller and physical players. Our midfield 3 was Cole, Moore and Bryan, which meant we really lacked physicality in there to win the ball. We need a big strong central midfielder who will break up play. That would have been ideal for Jordan Ireland but he has jumped ship. MCS does need to come back into the team if fit on Tuesday. Lots to improve on.

Hartley Witney got a good 2-2 draw at Merthyr today so will be interesting to see how much the lineup changes on Tuesday.

reply to this article | return to the front page

Previous thread: Yate Town and Hartley Wintney by Earlsmead part-timer13/8/2021 17:00Fri Aug 13 17:00:51 2021view thread