Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Hungerford match highlights by harrowred26/3 19:01Tue Mar 26 19:01:19 2024view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "My 3 Score Predictions for Saturdays Big Games!"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

My 3 Score Predictions for Saturdays Big Games!

By Terry18/3/2019 15:10Mon Mar 18 15:10:32 2019

Views: 835

My effort Last week wasnt so good but lm giving it a go again with my exclusive forecasts! Taunton v Poole.Taunton have just Lost the winning habit at the moment but are still 2nd and they are a tough side at home with a big support.All the receipe there for Poole not to fancy it as their bottle is often in question so lm saying 4-1 to Taunton.Kings Langley v Wimbourne.Well its got to be my honest view and though lm hoping Wimbourne win lm saying 2-2.Kings Langley do have better players but the heat is on now lm just factoring that in.This village side near Watford have done really well to be challenging for promotion but l think when the pressure really starts they will not be upto it.Finally Harrow Boro v Frome Town well Last Saturday was a bad day at the office for Boro.The facilites apart from the clubhouse were of a poor standard and just not good enough.But we didnt do well enough so thats gone and on to Saturday.Frome Town despite a shock win over Taunton are Looking almost certs for the drop but we cant take this one for certain and take them for granted so lm saying a 3-1 win To Boro weve got far superior players but weve got to prove it Saturday and with us fans backing the team at Earlsmead we will get the job done! Come On You Reds!

Edited by Terry at 15:14:24 on 18th March 2019
Edited by Terry at 16:19:17 on 18th March 2019