Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Salisbury 0 Harrow 2 by Fulham red14/4 16:48Sun Apr 14 16:48:51 2024view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: HBFC 9 STFC 1"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: HBFC 9 STFC 1

By harrowred (RedHarrow)23/4/2019 11:40Tue Apr 23 11:40:29 2019In response to Re: HBFC 9 STFC 1

Views: 1237

After attending the game yesterday, I can understand why Terry didn't want to attend such a one sided affair. It wasn't very competitive but I have to agree, fair play to Staines for getting a team out every week in a difficult situation and completing the season.

I still enjoyed watching Boro score 9 but this Staines Town is would probably get beaten by the top teams in the Middx County Premier League. There are some very well organised teams in that league such as St Panteleimon, PFC Victoria and Pitshanger Dynamo who are all looking to go up to the next level.

It's clear Staines at the moment just turn up and go through the motions. A sorry state to see them in really. Best of luck to them in the future.

As for the game, we definitely could have got into double figures, Muhemba missing a great chance with Moss still missing his shooting boots too. I was surprised to see Holland, Fenton, Crichilow on the bench with no sign of Bitmead and Ireland watching from the stands too. Michael Bryan said he was being rested for Saturday v Salisbury. Some well taken goals which gives us a boost in the GD column as we look for a 7th place finish.

Interestingly at half time, Baker seemed to have words with Crichilow. Unsure what was said but Crichilow spent he rest of half time looking very bemused and getting the opinions of teammates to see if they thought he had done something wrong. He remained an unused sub so will have to see how that develops. Anybody else see it?