Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Salisbury 0 Harrow 2 by Fulham red14/4 16:48Sun Apr 14 16:48:51 2024view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Truro City away"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Truro City away

By Terry21/2/2020 21:12Fri Feb 21 21:12:56 2020In response to Re: Truro City away

Views: 805

Hello Tony yes l remember you mentioning Pete Lavers when we did our favourite players feature here on the forum Last year.
I would have Loved to have seen him play.
My Favourite was Frank Seward he had so much talent if only he could have used to more active he was always moaning about the Ref.
But his Wonder goal against Wealdstone in 1977 l replay in my mind every night.
Getting the ball from a throw beats Wainwright Dummies Bowgett and its in the far corner Magic!!!
My Dad wont hear of any one but John Cerasoli he was a fantastic player in our Promotion Season of Late 70s and him and his Father were a pleasure to know on and off the pitch.God Rest Them Both.
As for tomorrow l know some of our Loyal fans are going to Truro but lm taking Sanctuary from that trip with a visit to Rock Bottom Northwood in the Isthmian Divs1.
They are playing Ware who we once beat 7-0!
Now incredibly 2nd and going for promotion to the Isthmian Premier for 1st time ever!!!
Northwood on their 3rd Manager of the season.
Thank God Peter Rogers is in charge and we show Loyality to our Managers!!!