Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Salisbury 0 Harrow 2 by Fulham red14/4 16:48Sun Apr 14 16:48:51 2024view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Dorchester Away by RedHarrow9/2/2019 15:26Sat Feb 9 15:26:41 2019view thread

Kearney departs

By harrowred (RedHarrow)7/2/2019 21:29Thu Feb 7 21:29:31 2019

Views: 1023

So I see tonight that Dylan Kearney has left for Sutton United. Fair play and good luck to him, he has earned it thanks to banging them in since joining and to step up two levels to another playoff chasing team is a great move for him. However it is a massive loss for us I'm sure even if we bring in a good replacement. Without knowing the ins and outs of the deal, contract, fee etc, id like to think we did well from it. Hopefully a new striker can come in and hit the ground running like Dylan but for me this completely hampers our chances of that 5th spot now...

reply to this article | return to the front page

Re: Kearney departs

By Terry7/2/2019 22:23Thu Feb 7 22:23:09 2019In response to Kearney departsTop of thread

Views: 974

Really the very best of Luck to Dylan a top fella and l wish him the best for the future except when he plays Boro of course.l had to smile at the interviewer on you tube interviewing Dylan calling Sutton a "great club" theyve never won The Conference or FA Trophy and spent a Lot of time playing us in the IsthmianLeague! I hope we keep things simple 4-4-2 and we play Anthony O'Connor alongside Ryan Moss.Hes fresh from a hat trick against Clapton and lm sure with regular starts he will have the confidence to get the goals we need.Micheal Bryan needs to up his game in regard to getting balls in the box early.lm still confident about 5th and Lets get stuck to crisis club Dorchester and get those 3 pointd.Come On You Reds!

By harrowred (RedHarrow)7/2/2019 21:44Thu Feb 7 21:44:05 2019In response to Kearney departsTop of thread

Views: 1019

Funnily enough, watching their manager talk about signing Dylan and it sounds like he's going to be mainly coming off from the bench and won't be ready to start until he has had a full pre season with them. He has signed a 2 year deal and good luck to him.

By Middx Wanderer7/2/2019 22:42Thu Feb 7 22:42:41 2019In response to Re: Kearney departsTop of thread

Views: 988

Gutted to see him go at such a vital moment in the season.
Of course, wish him all the best. A Wembley play off final is a very realistic possibility for Sutton.
Like Terry i think Ant O'Conner will step up to the plate.

By Fixtures Direct8/2/2019 15:38Fri Feb 8 15:38:39 2019In response to Re: Kearney departsTop of thread

Views: 982

Like everyone else I wish Dylan every success, its been a pleasure seeing a player f that class in a Harrow shirt Credit has to go to the management team for taking a chance on his fitness when other clubs did not. I also agree that Ant deserves his chance to partner Ryan but I would like to see George More play further forward perhaps as an experiment in the Michael Bryan role, where he has more shooting opportunities. Could be windy conditions tomorrow like Basingstoke.

By Terry8/2/2019 15:51Fri Feb 8 15:51:16 2019In response to Re: Kearney departsTop of thread

Views: 923

I echo what you say about Dylan Fictures Direct and l Like your idea George Moore hes a good passer and of course has a shot! Micheal Bryan has ability but just needs to be more consistent with the crosses and get more goals.At the moment hes an impact player for the Last 20-30 mins from the bench.Hope he proves me wrong tomorrow by scoring.Your right the wind will blow down South.We need to be smart hit the channels and take the game to Dorchester who with there recent run of form are Looking at relegation! We play up to our best we will win! Come On You Reds!

By Terry7/2/2019 23:30Thu Feb 7 23:30:11 2019In response to Re: Kearney departsTop of thread

Views: 1099

Agreed Middlesex Wanderer Anthony Has Got The Talent Us Fans And The Manager Need To Back Him Give Him Confidence Starting With That Team With The Fancy 3G Pitch Dorchester! If Only Their Team Could Match Their Pitch! Come On You Reds!

By Earlsmead part-timer8/2/2019 20:04Fri Feb 8 20:04:15 2019In response to Re: Kearney departsTop of thread

Views: 948

Agree with what everyone has said on here , good luck Dylan , you were fantastic for us in your short time here and will be missed.
Just goes to show if u do the business at the Boro u will get noticed and have got a great chance to move up the ladder.

Edited by Earlsmead part-timer at 20:05:02 on 8th February 2019

Previous thread: Boro Still 5th! by Terry7/2/2019 12:33Thu Feb 7 12:33:59 2019view thread