Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Salisbury 0 Harrow 2 by Fulham red14/4 16:48Sun Apr 14 16:48:51 2024view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Man Of The Match. by Terry23/3/2019 19:03Sat Mar 23 19:03:22 2019view thread

My 3 Score Predictions for Saturdays Big Games!

By Terry18/3/2019 15:10Mon Mar 18 15:10:32 2019

Views: 843

My effort Last week wasnt so good but lm giving it a go again with my exclusive forecasts! Taunton v Poole.Taunton have just Lost the winning habit at the moment but are still 2nd and they are a tough side at home with a big support.All the receipe there for Poole not to fancy it as their bottle is often in question so lm saying 4-1 to Taunton.Kings Langley v Wimbourne.Well its got to be my honest view and though lm hoping Wimbourne win lm saying 2-2.Kings Langley do have better players but the heat is on now lm just factoring that in.This village side near Watford have done really well to be challenging for promotion but l think when the pressure really starts they will not be upto it.Finally Harrow Boro v Frome Town well Last Saturday was a bad day at the office for Boro.The facilites apart from the clubhouse were of a poor standard and just not good enough.But we didnt do well enough so thats gone and on to Saturday.Frome Town despite a shock win over Taunton are Looking almost certs for the drop but we cant take this one for certain and take them for granted so lm saying a 3-1 win To Boro weve got far superior players but weve got to prove it Saturday and with us fans backing the team at Earlsmead we will get the job done! Come On You Reds!

Edited by Terry at 15:14:24 on 18th March 2019
Edited by Terry at 16:19:17 on 18th March 2019

reply to this article | return to the front page

Re: My 3 Score Predictions for Saturdays Big Games!

By TOWN COLOURS22/3/2019 21:46Fri Mar 22 21:46:07 2019In response to My 3 Score Predictions for Saturdays Big Games!Top of thread

Views: 768

Here is my shout Terry.
Poole won at Weymouth 2-0 during the week - was Dorset Cup semi final. Weymouth played a depleted team but means Poole will be confident. Going for 2-1 Taunton. If Wimborne get in front against KL they could go on to win. KL goalkeeper very good at time wasting so hope they don't get a lead at anytime. Going 2-1 Wimborne. If we don't win tomorrow then that is probably the end of play off possibilities. Hoping for 3-1 win and keeping fingers crossed for a clean sheet if possible. The defence needs a confidence boost and I would like to see the defence better organised at corners and free kicks.

By Terry22/3/2019 22:06Fri Mar 22 22:06:30 2019In response to Re: My 3 Score Predictions for Saturdays Big Games!Top of thread

Views: 733

Cheers Town Colours Look forward to seeing you at the match tomorrow.As for Poole ok they beat Weymouth reserves but they have history of bottling the big games 3-3 at home to us and they concede 2 injury time goals.We beat them 4-0 at home and they gave in after we went 2up and more recently Losing 5-1 to the might of Chesham! l just doubt they have the nerve for the promotion run in and lm saying 4-1 to Taunton.Kings Langley just got a feeling a draw 2-2 they are just a village team and lm expecting them to starting feeling the pressure.I agree 3-1 to Boro but we need a big improvement from Last Saturday this is a vital game must win! Im a bit distracted as lve backed Luke Donald at 200/1 for this golf tournament in America and hes in a share of the Lead! lm following it mostly on twitter as l havent got Sky! So Come On You Reds and thanks again Town Colours for your score predictions!

By Whispering Minotaur21/3/2019 08:30Thu Mar 21 08:30:08 2019In response to My 3 Score Predictions for Saturdays Big Games!Top of thread

Views: 786

Have you taken into consideration that you have the 2nd highest number of goals conceded in the league? Need to stop conceding goals if you want any chance of being in the play-offs.

My predictions just for a bit of fun

Taunton 1-2 Poole
Kings Langley 4-2 Wimborne
Harrow 2-1 Frome

Edited by Whispering Minotaur at 08:41:02 on 21st March 2019

By Terry22/3/2019 14:40Fri Mar 22 14:40:49 2019In response to Re: My 3 Score Predictions for Saturdays Big Games!Top of thread

Views: 733

Myself and Whispering Minotaur have had a go at forecasting the 3 big games scores this weekend being Taunton v Poole Kings Langley v Wimbourne and Boro v Frome and weve come to different conclusions! So if anyone on forum Land would Like to a have a go at predicting the correct scores just for fun it would certainly brighten this cloudy bleak Friday!

By Terry21/3/2019 11:01Thu Mar 21 11:01:21 2019In response to Re: My 3 Score Predictions for Saturdays Big Games!Top of thread

Views: 763

Thank you Whispering Minotaur for your predictions as well.Yes its a prob conceding too many goals but its mostly our away form as discussed by Town Colours and myself we got to be far more resilient and tougher to beat.lm interested by your score forecasts l cant agree that Poole with their record of bottling big games can win at Taunton a very tough place to go and Kings Langley they are just a village near Watford who have never been at this Level before so lm expecting them to feel the pressure and lve gone for a draw against Wimbourne.As for Boro if we show the right application weve got far better players and should get the vital 3points against Frome.If anyone else just for fun can provide score predictions for these vital 3 games please do!

Previous thread: Harrow Boro V Frome Match Preview. by Terry22/3/2019 10:43Fri Mar 22 10:43:49 2019view thread