Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Salisbury 0 Harrow 2 by Fulham red14/4 16:48Sun Apr 14 16:48:51 2024view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Hendon v Harrow Borough Match Preview."

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Hendon v Harrow Borough Match Preview.

By Terrance7/9/2021 11:06Tue Sep 7 11:06:27 2021

Views: 839

First Of All Very Happy To Concur With The Message On Hendon Fc Twitter Feed By Wishing All Fans Both Jewish and Non Jewish A Happy
“Rosh Hashana” Which Is Jewish New Year Festival Year 5782 l Believe!
“Shavah Tovah”” To Us All Meaning Good Year!!!
Certainly Has Been A Good Last Few Days For Borough With That Excellent Comeback Against Ramsgate And I Think A Very Good Fa Cup Draw Away At Welling!
As For Tonight,Well I Thought We Were Definetly The Better Team In The League Match Against Hendon On Bank Holiday Monday And Should Have Won!
I’m Hoping Steve Can Put Out As Strong A Team As Possible Tonight Because Every Match Is Important And There To Be Won.
My Message Is Simple!
Stick To The Same Gameplan We Saw Saturday And Formation With George Moore On The Left And Keep The Same Tempo And Commitment.
Keep Doing The Basics Well And Keep Playing Direct.
Good Balls Down The Channel, Good Crosses and Good Finishing!
Nearly Forgot,Some Good Challenges In Midfield As We Saw Saturday.
I’m Confident We Will Win This And lm Saying 3-1 To Borough!
Any Other Forum Members With a Score Prediction Please Give And Let’s Get As Many Fans As Poss To Silver Jubilee Park For This Re-Match With Hendon!
Come On You Reds!!!