Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Salisbury 0 Harrow 2 by Fulham red14/4 16:48Sun Apr 14 16:48:51 2024view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Farnborough v Harrow Borough Match Review (1-3)"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Farnborough v Harrow Borough Match Review (1-3)

By Terrance15/9/2021 00:32Wed Sep 15 00:32:48 2021In response to Re: Farnborough v Harrow Borough Match Review (1-3)

Views: 1025

First Of All l Must Thank Alan James For Arranging The Supporters Travel To Farnborough And Our Fab Fans Always A Pleasure To Travel With.
As For The Match That Would Have To Be One Of The Best Away Performances l Have Seen From Us!
We Played An Excellent Counter Attacking Game But When We Didn’t Have The Ball We Closed Farnborough Down And In The End They Just Ran Out Of Ideas!
Our First Goal James Ewington Made An Excellent Run Onto A Long Ball And Cooly Made It 1-0 After 16 Mins.
But Farnborough Danger Man Sam Deering Got An Equaliser 10 Mins Later.
We Restored The Lead On 42 Mins With Samuel Adenola Showing Great Determination To Win The Ball And A Superb Finish To Make it 2-1 And On 45 Mins It Was 3-1 With Another Expert Finish From James Ewington.
The Second Half We Did Excellent Defending As A Unit Without The Ball.
Getting Some Tough Tackles And Showing The Fierce Determination That Every Team Needs.
Very Tough Call But I’m Giving Goalie Josh Strizovic My Man Of The Match.
He Pulled Off A “Worldie Save”And His Handling And Shot Stopping Was Out Of The Top Drawer.
Well Done Josh!
Just A Few Idiots Made Some Comments As Us Fans Boarded The Supporters Mini Bus.
Some Of The Farnborough Fans Need To Stop Being “Bad Losers”
And Learn To Accept Defeat With Some Dignity.
So 4 Wins On The Trot Now And I’m More Confident Than Ever That We
Shall Make It 5 In A Row When We Knock Welling Out Of The FA Cup On Saturday!
Come On You Reds!!!