Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Salisbury 0 Harrow 2 by Fulham red14/4 16:48Sun Apr 14 16:48:51 2024view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Harrow Borough v Beaconsfield Match Preview."

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Harrow Borough v Beaconsfield Match Preview.

By Terrance12/10/2021 12:26Tue Oct 12 12:26:20 2021

Views: 762

The First Thing We Must All Do Is Focus On This Important League Match Against Beaconsfield And Not Have An Eye On Saturday Against
Chelmsford,Which Of Course Is Massive.
The Old Adage Of 1 Game At A Time.
As HarrowRed Pointed Out In His Excellent Stats,We Have The Same Number Of Points As Beaconsfield From A Game Fewer But Crucially I Think 9 Goals Fewer Conceded.
The Fact That The Once “Mighty” Walton & Hersham Now Of The Combined Counties League Took Beaconsfield To A Replay In The FA Cup Suggests To Me If We Play To Our Usual High Standard Back At “Fortress” Earlsmead Then We Shall Be Far To Good For Beaconsfield With Their Leaky Defence.
But Talk Is Easy.Its Down To The Players Ultimately To Keep Doing The Basics Well And As We Saw During Our “7ln A Row” Through Hard Work And Determination To Win, That The Results Follow!
I’m Saying 3-1 To Borough But Thats Only My View!
Please Forum Members Can You Give Your Scoreline Forecasts For This Evenings Match!
Come On You Reds!!!