Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Salisbury 0 Harrow 2 by Fulham red14/4 16:48Sun Apr 14 16:48:51 2024view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Harrow Borough v Chelmsford Match Preview."

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Harrow Borough v Chelmsford Match Preview.

By Terrance16/10/2021 07:21Sat Oct 16 07:21:37 2021

Views: 426

First Of All I Must Express My Condolences And I’m Sure All Forum Members Would Agree,For The Shocking Scenes In Leigh On Sea Yesterday.
As For Today’s Game Against Chelmsford This Is A “Massive” Game Not Just For The Prize Money Worth Over £9,000 To The Winners But The Prestige Of Being In The 1st Round Of The FA Cup.
I Think This Is A Very Winnable Match,With Home Advantage Being A Big Factor.
As We Saw On Tuesday Night Against Beaconsfield We Have Enough Character And Bottle To Know How To Win Even If We Go A Goal Down.
Chelmsford From What l Have Seen On You Tube Look To Play A Passing Game Using The Flanks So The Key Is To Stop Them Playing In Midfield By Yes Some Robust Challenges Letting The Know That We Mean Business From The First Whistle.
The Chelmsford Defence Looks Very Vulnerable To Balls In The Box And Their Keeper To High Crosses.
But Really This Is About How We Play.
Keep Doing The Basics Well And Start At A High Tempo And I’m Sure Man For Man We Have Better Players Than Chelmsford.
I’m Saying We Will WinThis Match 3-1 And Get In The 1st Round Of The Fa Cup!
Other Forum Members Please As Ever Can You Give Your Scorelines!
Hoping For A Good Crowd And A Great Match!
Come On You Reds!!!