Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Salisbury 0 Harrow 2 by Fulham red14/4 16:48Sun Apr 14 16:48:51 2024view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Harrow Borough 4 Chelmsford 2"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Harrow Borough 4 Chelmsford 2

By Terrance16/10/2021 18:22Sat Oct 16 18:22:53 2021

Views: 1007

This Great Win Is Up There With The Best I’ve Seen At Borough In All My Years Of Supporting Since I Saw My First Game With Dad In 1975.
For The First 30Mins It Was Mostly Honours Even And Then A Great Strike From James Ewington Gave us The Lead 10 Mins Before The Break.
We Then Allowed Chelmsford To Score 2 Goals In 3 Minutes Before Half Time.
Their First Goal We Allowed Their Player To Run 30 Yards With The Ball And It Was A Good Cross And Finish.
But He Should Have Been Stopped.
Some Will Call It “The Dark Arts” But Best To Give A Foul Away And Defend A Free Kick.
Their 2nd Goal We Lose Ball From A Throw In On Halfway Which We Throw Infield,When If Went Down The Line There’s No Danger Of Losing Ball In A Bad Area,
From The Possession Chelmsford Get A Corner Which They Score From.
But The Most Important Thing Is This That This Set Of Players And Management Never Accept Defeat And Know How To Win.
There Was An Element Of Fortune About The Penalty Equaliser On 63 Mins Which James Ewington Expertly Put Away With It Looking Ball To Hand,But The Key Thing Is We Got The Ball In The Box And Deserved Any Luck Going.
That Man Ewington Again On 66mins Chasing A Good Ball Down The Channel And Finishing Into A Empty Net After A Bad Misjudgement By The Chelmsford Keeper.
Imran Uche Scoring Our 4Th To Wrap Up A Great Comeback Win!
Man Of The Match All The Players Really But If l Had To Choose One Then It Would Be Shaun Preddie Who Again Was Absolutely Immense With His Reading Of The Game And Showing His Leadership Skills When The Going Was Tough When We Were 2-1 Down And On The Ropes Early In The 2nd Half.
So Very Well Done To Shaun And All Our Excellent Players And Management For That Truly Superb Win!

Edited by Terrance at 18:41:08 on 16th October 2021