Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Salisbury 0 Harrow 2 by Fulham red14/4 16:48Sun Apr 14 16:48:51 2024view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Portsmouth In Total Crisis!"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Portsmouth In Total Crisis!

By Earlsmead part-timer20/10/2021 12:03Wed Oct 20 12:03:03 2021In response to Re: Portsmouth In Total Crisis!

Views: 968

I know you're "Mr Optimism" himself when it comes to Harrow Terry, I'm sure you would back us to beat the 1970 Brazil World Cup side given half the chance !!! ;)

But we all know even with their poor form Portsmouth are red hot favourites to win this game and nothing has changed that IMO.

We go into the game as massive underdogs, but we do have good players for our level of football and whatever happens , win , lose or draw I'm sure they will give a good account of themselves.

I'll be cheering them on all the way and predicting they will lose ! (it's a tradition now for me in every round of the FA Cup, I aint changing now ! ) but secretly I'll hoping they can pull of one of the biggest shocks of this season.
You never know . . . . .

C'mon the Boro !