Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Salisbury 0 Harrow 2 by Fulham red14/4 16:48Sun Apr 14 16:48:51 2024view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Attendance"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Attendance

By The Earl of Smead24/10/2021 22:32Sun Oct 24 22:32:49 2021In response to Re: Attendance

Views: 618

The Cowley brothers started there managerial/coaching career at Concord Rangers so I’m sure there have been a few rockets dished out. I’m not sure as you move up the slippery slope this is a particularly successful action anymore. From what I’m led to believe, Portsmouth have a few decent players but the majority are under performing average players. There American Chairman keeps a very tight grip on the purse strings and is more interested in developing the clubs infrastructure first. Having won the FA Cup not that long ago and being in the Premier league also, the fans want a quick return to previous glories. There fans will still be very partisan and get right behind there team. They are unbelievably noisy . Hopefully the team though won’t hit form until the weekend after playing The Borough!