Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Salisbury 0 Harrow 2 by Fulham red14/4 16:48Sun Apr 14 16:48:51 2024view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Harrow Borough v Farnborough Match Preview "

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Harrow Borough v Farnborough Match Preview

By Terrance1/12/2021 09:42Wed Dec 1 09:42:14 2021

Views: 968

We Welcome Farnborough The League Leaders To Earlsmead Tonight On The Back Of Our 2 Excellent Away Wins At Swindon & Merthyr.
We Won The Return Fixture At Farnborough And Should Show No Fear This Evening.
On The Evidence l Saw At Farnborough In September I Have No Doubt At All That We Have Better Players Man For Man And If We Play To Our Potential Should Win This Match.
Midfield Always A Vital Area And We Need The Same Approach We Showed At Farnborough,To Close Them Down And Stop Their Passing With Some Good Robust Challenges And When We Have The Ball We Have The Players Who Know How To Score!
I’m Following On Twitter This Evening But Hopefully l Will Be Able To Hear The Roar Of The Crowd When We Score Back Here In South Ruislip!
As For The Correct Score,I’m Saying A Repeat Of September Please And 3-1 To Borough.
As Always On Matchdays Forum Friends It Would Be Great To Have Your Scorelines As Well.
So As Ever!
Come On You Reds!!!