Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: New signings by harrowred26/6 16:31Wed Jun 26 16:31:19 2024view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Poole Predictions"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Poole Predictions

By harrowred (RedHarrow)15/4/2023 19:33Sat Apr 15 19:33:24 2023In response to Re: Poole Predictions

Views: 463

Hello step 4 indeed and a likely future in the isthmian south central. currently Walton & Hersham and Basingstoke look likely to go up from that league. I think that would suit us as it would leave Northwood, Marlow and Hanworth (who are all in the playoffs currently) to stay in the league. Add in Chertsey, Southall, Uxbridge, plus potentially Ashford Town and Bedfont Sports and we have some pretty local games. There may also be games against former Isthmian foes Leatherhead and Merstham and current projections have Ascot United and Egham Town promoted into the league too. A trip to Guernsey (I believe they pay for our flights/accommodation) is also a fun one.

If the club do as they state and intend to bring in an experienced manager and support him (though the rumour of the budget dissuades this), then we could have an exciting season next year. I doubt we will be title challengers, I just never associate Boro with that, and the league will be tough, but I think we could definitely be in the playoffs with the right appointment and backing from the board. Here’s to the Middx cup final and a positive summer break!