Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Farnham 4 Boro 0 by NonLeaguePro17/9 21:40Tue Sep 17 21:40:18 2024view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Boro v Ashford Town"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Boro v Ashford Town

By harrowred (RedHarrow)8/8 20:47Thu Aug 8 20:47:29 2024In response to Re: Boro v Ashford Town

Views: 509

I agree it’s hard to know how good some other sides will be, but quite a few have decent investment and a number of others have decent pedigree and things can change quickly for teams like Binfield who finished relatively low last season. I really don’t know what to make of it, we could easily be top 6 or struggling to survive a second relegation. Nothing against Ben and the players, but I think this will be a really even and competitive league. As much as I’d like to see a push for playoffs, I’d also take 12th and stabilise.

I think we have a good chance to start the first game with a win, but they also did win away at Northwood in the FA Cup so potentially could be sharper than us, having played a competitive game.

My prediction for the opening game;

1-1
Boro to equalise after Ashford open the scoring early on. Hamilton-Olise with our goal.