Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Farnham 4 Boro 0 by harrowredToday 12:41Today at 12:41:46view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Farnham 4 Boro 0"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Farnham 4 Boro 0

By harrowred (RedHarrow)Today 12:41Today at 12:41:46In response to Re: Farnham 4 Boro 0

Views: 30

Yes I think adding to the central midfield is a must. We have a decent number of players at the back and enough going forwards. Imran Uche seems to have disappeared from Rayners Lane. I’d be straight on the phone to him but sadly you’d probably have to also be on the phone to the bank for a loan. Leo Donnellan has turned up at Hanwell and Mark McLeod seems to be at Uxbridge with Lewis Cole. I’d take any of them back too.

Kickie Dzimba who scored a lot for Holyport last season and joined Uxbridge in the summer, left for Binfield and scored on his debut yesterday. I’d have liked him to have been added to our strike force. Ronny Mfinda has mostly been a bench player since joining Hendon. A dual reg for him would be awesome too.