Re: Ryman Premier Grounds
Agree the general standard not as good as would be hoped for.Even Hampton & RB - relegated from BSS to Ryman Premier 2011-12 have a single path on one side with grass banking. We are one of the few clubs in the league with terracing spanning effectively the whole 4 sides of the ground - and no grass banking. we also have more covered terracing than most although if we had the money would be good to have some form of covering at the Earsmead school end. Agree Lewes ground likeable with plenty of character and Thurrock seems to improve with each visit despite them not being particularly well supported. Looking forward to Maidstone visit although understand they will be unable to progress due to their pitch type. Quite liked Carsharlton and Hastings grounds - more preferable than AFC Hornchurch where so far away from the play behind the goals at both ends. Will Concord have to improve their ground following promotion?
- Ryman Premier Grounds by Town Colours6/5/2013 21:53Mon May 6 21:53:54 2013view thread
- Re: Ryman Premier Grounds by Cappers7/5/2013 18:28Tue May 7 18:28:05 2013
- Re: Ryman Premier Grounds by middx wanderer7/5/2013 21:32Tue May 7 21:32:50 2013
- Re: Ryman Premier Grounds by Town Colours8/5/2013 19:52Wed May 8 19:52:21 2013
- Re: Ryman Premier Grounds by middx wanderer9/5/2013 16:04Thu May 9 16:04:26 2013
- Re: Ryman Premier Grounds by Town Colours9/5/2013 20:27Thu May 9 20:27:39 2013