How about being positive from now on. Yes we lost to North Greenford but we were unfortunate that we came up against an in form side. They had won their previous 3 games before playing us and won again today. It's not an excuse, we still should have beaten them but these things happen in football.
The North Greenford games apart our recent form isn't too shabby. Wins against Leiston and Dulwich. Now a draw against a very good Maidstone team and what a comeback.
I think the match reports which Simon writes are far too negative. They are well written and I enjoy reading them but whenever we lose it's all doom and gloom and too critical. Sometimes the truth needs to be told but not to that extent.
Let's not forget the majority of the sides we've played so far have been the top sides. We haven't played any of the five teams below us yet for a start.
- Maidstone away by Anonymous21/9/2013 14:08Sat Sep 21 14:08:17 2013view thread
- Match highlights by Anonymous22/9/2013 16:01Sun Sep 22 16:01:46 2013
- Re: Maidstone away by Anonymous21/9/2013 15:21Sat Sep 21 15:21:18 2013
- 1-0 - to the boro by Anonymous21/9/2013 15:25Sat Sep 21 15:25:44 2013
- 1-1 by Anonymous21/9/2013 15:28Sat Sep 21 15:28:30 2013
- 2-1 maidstone by Anonymous21/9/2013 15:31Sat Sep 21 15:31:54 2013
- 4-4 ft by Anonymous21/9/2013 20:14Sat Sep 21 20:14:50 2013
- Optimism by Cappers21/9/2013 20:33Sat Sep 21 20:33:03 2013
- Boro Blog by Anonymous23/9/2013 11:14Mon Sep 23 11:14:24 2013
- Re: Optimism by Anonymous21/9/2013 21:00Sat Sep 21 21:00:32 2013
- Re: Optimism by Seasidetrev22/9/2013 09:53Sun Sep 22 09:53:59 2013
- Re: Optimism by middx wanderer22/9/2013 10:37Sun Sep 22 10:37:05 2013
- Re: Optimism by Anonymous22/9/2013 16:54Sun Sep 22 16:54:21 2013