2-0 to wingate seems like a solid win but I thought we were generally unlucky. Dominated first half, Peacock missed a good header, same with Akinola who was also denied by a clearance off the line after beating the keeper.
Wingate actually posed a threat 2nd half and went 1 up after a shot hit both posts and they managed to get the rebound. We hit the post 3 times, first Danny Leech with a header and then Gareth Chendlik hitting both posts with a volley but nobody managed to get there in time to score the rebound. Also a good shout for a penalty before they immediately scored their 2nd goal.
It comes down to taking our chances again. Started the season playing similar to this but not scoring when we needed too. If we could find the back of the net with the chances we have created, we would probably be 6 points better off and still in the cup.
- Good old Dave.Tthe revival gathers pace by Seasidetrev5/10/2013 16:54Sat Oct 5 16:54:01 2013view thread
- 0-2 wingate by Anonymous5/10/2013 17:24Sat Oct 5 17:24:40 2013
- Re: 0-2 wingate by middx wanderer5/10/2013 18:32Sat Oct 5 18:32:18 2013
- Re: 0-2 wingate by Anonymous5/10/2013 22:33Sat Oct 5 22:33:02 2013
- Re: 0-2 wingate by Seasidetrev6/10/2013 09:26Sun Oct 6 09:26:45 2013
- Re: 0-2 wingate by middx wanderer6/10/2013 11:18Sun Oct 6 11:18:05 2013
- Re: 0-2 wingate by Anonymous6/10/2013 22:09Sun Oct 6 22:09:15 2013
- Re: 0-2 wingate by middx wanderer7/10/2013 07:34Mon Oct 7 07:34:13 2013
- Re: 0-2 wingate by Anonymous7/10/2013 22:48Mon Oct 7 22:48:01 2013
- Re: 0-2 wingate by middx wanderer8/10/2013 08:16Tue Oct 8 08:16:51 2013
- Re: 0-2 wingate by Anonymous8/10/2013 14:39Tue Oct 8 14:39:24 2013
- Re: 0-2 wingate by Anonymous9/10/2013 23:42Wed Oct 9 23:42:09 2013
- Re: 0-2 wingate by Cappers10/10/2013 06:07Thu Oct 10 06:07:56 2013