Re: Anderson Out?
I'm sick and tired of losing to Wingate. They're utter dross but yet we lose to them every time we play them. With regards to Anderson, I guess it depends on how high the club is setting its sights. If you take away our "glory" season a few years ago, we aren't really any different to how we were under Howell. A struggling bottom half Ryman Premier team that manages to do enough each season to stay up. If the club want to push on and are even serious about trying to get in to the Conference South then yes, a change of management is probably required but realisticaly, we are a club with very few fans and have been at this level for god knows how many years predominantly as a struggling club so where do we go from here? I have no idea what our budget is but to be honest I'm just grateful we are in the Ryman Premier.
- Anderson Out? by middx wanderer1/3/2014 18:41Sat Mar 1 18:41:55 2014view thread
- Re: Anderson Out? by Cappers1/3/2014 19:27Sat Mar 1 19:27:57 2014
- Re: Anderson Out? by Anonymous2/3/2014 12:25Sun Mar 2 12:25:32 2014
- Re: Anderson Out? by Anonymous2/3/2014 18:02Sun Mar 2 18:02:57 2014
- Re: Anderson Out? by middx wanderer2/3/2014 19:43Sun Mar 2 19:43:03 2014