Re: a win
im not asking just because of the one win i could have asked after the maidstone win,where the performance was good but never heard any praise for the staff or management, but when we get a loss against teams we think we should at least perform against. Consistency is the key. just an observation in some of the games i have seen some promise, for a quick counter attacking game the pitches this time of year are not the greatest as they are heavy and sticky, would like to see what we could be like if the pitches were better, as the pace we do have looks frightening.
l harrow borough fc only team in harrow
- a win by Anonymous15/3/2014 19:13Sat Mar 15 19:13:56 2014view thread
- Re: a win by Anonymous15/3/2014 20:31Sat Mar 15 20:31:05 2014
- Re: a win by Anonymous15/3/2014 21:31Sat Mar 15 21:31:37 2014
- Match Report by Middx Wanderer16/3/2014 18:06Sun Mar 16 18:06:18 2014
- Re: Match Report by Anonymous16/3/2014 22:40Sun Mar 16 22:40:22 2014