Ups and Downs
Thamesmead, Enfield, East Thurrock and Wingate all won meaning Thamesmead and Wingate both relegated.
A late penalty for Dover in conference south saw Hayes and Yeading slip into the last relegation spot, saving Whitehawk. I believe H&Y will be ground sharing with Maidenhead next season, does this make them more of a candidate for the Southern League in comparison to us? Tonbridge and Dorchester down also from Conf South. Dorchester to Southern, Tonbridge to Ryman.
VCD Athletic promoted from the Ryman North and will be joined by one of Witham Town, Harlow Town, Heybridge Swifts or Needham Market.
Peacehaven and Telscombe come up from Ryman South and will be joined by one of Leatherhead, Guernsey, Folkestone or Hastings.
We obviously lose Wealdstone and one of Kingstonian, Lowestoft, Bognor or Hornchurch.
- Ups and Downs by Anonymous26/4/2014 17:19Sat Apr 26 17:19:29 2014view thread
- Re: Ups and Downs by middx wanderer27/4/2014 10:35Sun Apr 27 10:35:23 2014
- Re: Ups and Downs by Cappers27/4/2014 13:52Sun Apr 27 13:52:24 2014
- and side to side by Anonymous4/5/2014 20:28Sun May 4 20:28:34 2014
- re: next season's line-ups. by alan ainsworth5/5/2014 17:36Mon May 5 17:36:02 2014