Re: Ups and Downs
Can't see us being moved into the Southern league now. Yes Hayes & Yeading will be going in to the Southern league as they will groundshare with Maidenhead. In Conf North both Oxford City and Histon got relegated and I would expect them both to go into the Southern league.
We probably should be in the southern league though because if we had been relegated we don't geographically belong in the Ryman south or Ryman north. The Ryman north is very eastern. We would fit in to the southern central and have a lot of local games so surely logically we should be in the Southern prem but like I said, I don't think it's going to happen.
There were really good odds on a Boro win yesterday. I put a tenner on and would have made a 50 quid profit. It wasn't to be but was worth a go. I still made a profit overall though as I had a tenner on Leeds to beat Birmingham.
- Ups and Downs by Anonymous26/4/2014 17:19Sat Apr 26 17:19:29 2014view thread
- Re: Ups and Downs by middx wanderer27/4/2014 10:35Sun Apr 27 10:35:23 2014
- Re: Ups and Downs by Cappers27/4/2014 13:52Sun Apr 27 13:52:24 2014
- and side to side by Anonymous4/5/2014 20:28Sun May 4 20:28:34 2014
- re: next season's line-ups. by alan ainsworth5/5/2014 17:36Mon May 5 17:36:02 2014