Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Harrow Borough v Gosport Borough Match Preview… by Earlsmead part-timerYesterday 23:29Yesterday at 23:29:25view thread

Oldest article: Train to Margate away by middx wanderer14/4/2013 12:51Sun Apr 14 12:51:44 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "New follower!"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

New follower!

By dreamer19 (legacy user)8/5/2014 17:19Thu May 8 17:19:52 2014

Views: 3258

Hey all.

Just wanted to introduce myself as I have just registered on the website.

I come from Leicester and i'm a boyhood Manchester United fan. My Dad would take me to Filbert Street in Leicester and save up for a Leicester City shirt for Christmas but I would be asking him for a Man Utd shirt with Cantona on the back. I still followed my home town Leicester but i'd say over the years i've been 'happy to see them do well' rather than a fan. Obviously i'm still a huge Man Utd fan now but having just recently moved to West London (Ealing), I won't be going to the odd match here and there to Old Trafford like I used to, especially with my work hours fluctuating as much as it does, and I like to watch football outside.

I thought it would be interesting to watch and follow a semi-professional team in a league like The Ryman League, somewhere that is fairly local. How many of you do this - have a professional team but still follow your local?

And why choose Harrow Borough FC instead of Wealdstone FC or a semi-pro club in Hanwell or Ealing? Most probably because I have a lot of family around Pinner, Hatch End and Harrow.

Look forward to watching Harrow Borough FC from the next season.

Hope I don't sound too daft here!

New follower to Harrow Borough FC.