Am I dreaming? Did we really just win 4-0? Did we dominate from start to finish?
Just looking at the other FA Cup results and it seems there aren't many weak teams left. I hope we avoid the Connie North/South teams maybe except for that rubbish team that are bottom of the league. What they called again?
There are a few lower league teams we could get but some of them are flying in their respective leagues such as Needham Market and Burgess Hill Town. We could get Greenwich Borough who are two divisions below but I'd be happy with an average team from our level at this stage. We really need to be avoiding the likes of Ebbsfleet and Bromley and any of the other conference big boys.
- FA Cup by Cappers27/9/2014 20:01Sat Sep 27 20:01:58 2014view thread
- Waltham Abbey at home by middx wanderer29/9/2014 12:30Mon Sep 29 12:30:05 2014
- Re: Waltham Abbey at home by Anonymous29/9/2014 12:42Mon Sep 29 12:42:38 2014
- Re: Waltham Abbey at home by Cappers29/9/2014 13:05Mon Sep 29 13:05:11 2014
- Re: Waltham Abbey at home by middx wanderer29/9/2014 13:36Mon Sep 29 13:36:18 2014
- Re: Waltham Abbey at home by middx wanderer29/9/2014 14:04Mon Sep 29 14:04:18 2014
- Re: Waltham Abbey at home by Anonymous29/9/2014 20:02Mon Sep 29 20:02:54 2014